6 MAPLIN DRIVE - UPPER ROBBERG - PLETTENBERG BAY
4 Bedrooms/4 Bathrooms – Sleeps 8.
Double story home with private pool, covered patio and spacious living areas with an enclosed garden a quick drive to Plett’s main beach. ±800 meters to Robberg Beach
From the street, enter the property onto the driveway and single garage parking.
Leading through the garden gate, is the main entrance and decked patio and pool.
Enter through the front door into the entrance hall.
To the left is the open-plan living area with large glass doors leading onto the decked patio, pool and garden.
The dining area seats 6-8 and the outdoor table seats 8.
From the dining is the kitchen and scullery. This leads directly to the single garage parking area.
The other side of the garage has the owners items.
There is an open-plan study area which leads to the passage and the 3 bedrooms downstairs.
Stairs lead up to the TV lounge and kitchenette. Enjoy the distant views of the sea and mountains. Doors lead out onto the balcony which overlooks the garden and out towards the sea.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: 4 BEDROOMS/3 BATHROOMS.
Main Bedroom upstairs: Queen Bed with carpeted room and distant sea-views. Full en-suite bathroom: Bath, Shower and Toilet.
Bedroom 2: X2 Single Beds pushed together.
Bedroom 3: X1 Queen Bed and en-suite bathroom: Bath, Shower and Toilet.
Bedroom 4: X2 Single Beds for children.
Family Bathroom: Bath with over-head shower.
Family Bathroom: Toilet.
Accommodation & facility check list:
- Cleaning lady available for all weekdays.
- The swimming pool has no net and no fence – not suited to babies or children who are unable to swim.
- The property is equipped with an alarm system.
- Bed linen, bath and X1 set beach towels are provided.
- X1 TV with DSTV. WiFi provided.
- The kitchen is equipped with a 4 plate gas hob and one electric oven. X1 Fridge and Freezer.
- The scullery is equipped with a Dishwasher and Washing Machine.
- The outdoor table seats 8-10 and there is a Weber braai.
- The indoor dining table seats 6-8
- The property has stairs.
- Parking. Single garage parking and driveway parking for two vehicles. The one side of the garage is used as a store. The owner will park her car on the driveway near the cottage but will not impose on your space or privacy.
- Non-smoking property.
- No pets allowed.